Thursday, September 30, 2010

More Calzona, Please

New Grey's Anatomy tonight. I'm hoping for some good Calzona scenes since they just decided last episode to move in together.

Or at least there will be a lot of children that need medical attention so that Arizona will get a lot of screentime.
But with JCap's baby bump, I'm thinking we're going to be seeing less of her. See, Arizona was right. Babies ruin lives.
But maybe they'll just be smart and utilize Sara Ramirez to hide her belly.


Unfortunately Sasha's pregnancy won't effect Rizzoli & Isles, so we the writers wouldn't have the same excuse of using Angie Harmon to hide Sasha's belly...

Thanks for the millionth time, Bee.

2 comments:

Dr. G said...

Thanks for reminding me to watch my DVR. I'm so new to Calzona that I forgot Grey's was on tonight. I also didn't know that Jessica Capshaw was pregnant. When is she due? That is interesting that Sasha and Jessica are such good friends and pregnant at the same time.

MormonLesbian said...

Yeah, their older kids are about the same age too.

I'm pretty sure she's due really soon. Like within the month?