Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rizzles Withdrawal

I know I would usually have to wait a week anyway for a new episode of Rizzoli & Isles, but I'm already feeling the withdrawal. Luckily, I'm getting everyone in my life addicted to the show so I have an excuse to watch it again. And again.

Here is an excerpt from an interview with Angie Harmon:

Harmon has clearly taken a shine to her co-star. "Sasha comes over and she grabs me when she gets excited about something--like when we passed our third-month mark working together. She says, 'It's like we're dating!' I start laughing and say, 'You're really in my personal space and it's freaking em out.' She doesn't care. She hangs on and on. I really adore that woman. Our families have vacationed together. Our kids have gotten to know each other."


This makes me really happy that they are such good friends off-screen. And really, it's their chemistry together that makes Rizzles what it is. The writing helps, Lordy it helps, but it's all about Angie and Sasha.

In non-Rizzles news, Jane Lynch will be on Ellen today. Two funny lesbians in the same room? I'll be watching.

1 comment:

Dr. G said...

Thanks for the heads up about Ellen. I was able to set the DVR as I have no doubt the interview will be full of laughs and I could use a good laugh about now. I can rest knowing you are a great pair of eyes and ears as there has to be some more interviews with Angie and Sasha given the success of the show.