Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall's in the Air

You know summer's over when your favorite summer shows have their finales (RIZZOLI & ISLES!!!). You also know it's summer when Ellen is back on the air. Tomorrow, one of my favorite people will be on TEDS--Lauren Graham. Lauren Graham was the hilarious, fast-talking mom from Gilmore Girls and is currently a single mom (again) on Parenthood. Her interviews with Ellen are always really funny. Bonus: she's gorgeous.


And here's your Rizzles love of the day (Reminder: Rizzoli & Isles Finale Recap Tomorrow!!!):

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looooved the Gilmore Girls! I'm still in love with Rory <3

Dr. G said...

What a great Rizzles pic! I had not seen that one yet and that is a shock since I've certainly being trolling the Internet for all things R&I lately. I'm nervous about tonight. My TV guide gave the ep a S rating for sexual situations. No het sex for my girls! The suspense, and people shooting at them, is going to be bad enough. Can't wait for the recap as always.

MormonLesbian said...

I'm hoping the "sexual situations" is the person getting killed in the episode.