Friday, September 10, 2010

Double Post Friday: Support Your Neighborhood Lesbians

I would easily have been satisfied staring at the photoshop brilliance of today's first post all day; however, I heard about this an hour ago.

Bran Nue Dae (an Australian film) is opening in the States TODAY. Never heard of it? Not surprising. Important facts:
*It's a very Australian film (cast, crew, etc.)
*It's a musical (may be less thrilling for some of you)
*It's Missy Higgins film debut. Yes, that Missy Higgins. The amazing, brilliant, ridiculously talented, and adorable bisexual singer.

So adorable, right?
Here's the trailer:

I've been waiting for the film ever since I heard that Missy Higgins was attached to the project. Although honestly, I would have seen it because of "Australian" and "musical."

No comments: