Friday, September 17, 2010

And She's Charitable Too...

Tuesday, Sasha Alexander attended the World Child Project Art Gallery Fundraiser.
Here's some photos:

With husband Edoardo Ponti... so precious



(In case you forgot that she's full of baby...)

And my promised Sasha/Angie interview:

You may have seen it before, but it never gets old for me.


I love them.
But some day I am going to run out of pics...

By the way, I just changed my ringtone to... you guessed it! The Rizzoli & Isles theme song. And, well, I may have a Rizzles background on my phone too...

3 comments:

Dr. G said...

Thanks! I had not seen that interview yet and those pics of Sasha are great. Is there more of the intervew? I screamed when Sasha just lightly touched Angie's knee...I'm a mess! Thanks again.

MormonLesbian said...

They are so adorable!
I haven't been able to find anymore of the interview... I really want to see it though.

Anonymous said...

Thx for the pix and the vid!