Saturday, September 18, 2010

Girls With Guns, Part III

Part 3 of my "Girls With Guns" post. And yes, there will be some adorable Maura loveliness...


I love Dana Delany. She's one of those women that just gets better with age. I think Dana hasn't gotten married yet because she's really waiting for me. And in her new show this fall, Body of Proof, I'll have another sexy M.E. to look at...

I really can't get enough of Dana Delany and Marcia Cross.

I don't know if it's the outfit or the woman in the outfit, but I really like this picture. Salma's sexy stare really helps with that.

I really tried to like Alias, but I just couldn't get past the first disc from Netflix... Regardless, Jennifer Garner is still fantastic.

But really, for me, all of these women (as gorgeous as they are) don't hold a candle to:

This makes me happy.
And you know, this isn't the first time Sasha's wielded a gun.

More intimidating, but I still can't take it seriously because I can only think...

And Maura, we're only laughing because you're just so darn adorable!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Alias. I love the Maura tho!

HappyFool said...

Oddly it is very hot, yes. Well, probably because it's so... bossy? Anyway I always find myself rewinding those DH-scenes with Bree holding a gun because they're hilarious. (though I fancy myself a pacifist!) Mixed feelings for Dana D's new show because (SHE LEFT DH FOR IT AHHHHHHH!)
Ohhh, yes now I know why I drooled over ALIAS all of a sudden those years ago. But soon it was all just Lena Olin for me anyway, LOL!

MormonLesbian said...

When Bree unloads the gun for Orson after Susan shoots Katherine on accident... haha love it.

The bright side of Dana Delany leaving Housewives: There would have been a very unhappy ending between her and Robin.
Now they're just off in Paris eating cheese, drinking wine, and making love.