Thursday, September 2, 2010

Talk Serbian to Me


Here are two Sasha Alexander interviews.
The first includes Sasha saying how her and Angie had instant chemistry from the first moment they saw each other (well, "read" together), and how they "connected immediately."


I would buy Maura Isles beakers.

The second includes an anecdote that made me think, "Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander can accidentally grope me all day." The best part is definitely at the end with Kilborn's Five Questions.



Sasha Alexander, you are adorable. And you do make science sexy.

3 comments:

Dr. G said...

Thanks for these vids! Sasha is just stunning. I so hope we get more joint interviews with her and Angie in the future.

Anonymous said...

i'm glad we're getting a few lesbian mormon bloggers out there. we're a hard breed to find. keep the faith and keep who you are.

also, in regards to sasha: she blinded me with science.

MormonLesbian said...

Yay for lesbian Mormons!

"She blinded me with science." Love it! I'm jealous I didn't think of it first.