Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Salmagundi

Did I just use the word 'salmagundi'? Yes. Yes, I did.


Monday, November 22
*Natalie Portman will be on Letterman. Probably promoting Black Swan, which I will definitely be seeing.
*Stana Katic will be on Kimmel
*Christina Aguilera will be promoting Burlesque on Conan. Which I will also definitely be seeing... It's the gay man in me.
*Happy Birthday, Scarlett Johansson!


Tuesday, November 23
*ChApplegate on Conan. I have no idea what's going on in her life, so I have no idea what she'll be talking about.
*Ashley Greene will be on Lopez Tonight


Wednesday, November 24
*Happy Birthday, Katherine Heigl!
P.S. I do not want you back on Grey's. But I still love ya.


Thursday, November 24
*Happy Birthday, Christina Applegate!
*And Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the States!
Couldn't help but do a little Bree/Marcia Cross Thanksgiving action.

3 comments:

jillybean032 said...

this is very random buttt OMG! I never knew I shared my birthday with Katherine Heigl! Makes me feel special :)

Dr. G said...

Thanks for keeping us all informed! I've set the DVR for Stana tomorrow night and that picture of her was smoking hot!

MormonLesbian said...

Happy Birthday to you too then!!!