Here are more signs that you're "gayer than the day is long." Once again, these are all drawn from my own life.
11. Clothes. I easily pass as straight. I own dresses, skirts, a few pairs of heels that are in no way sensible (but make my legs look slammin'), and more pairs of flip flops than I know what to do with (and quite a few that are sequined). That being said, I do love plaid (flannel is optional) and my Chuck's. And I own a kickin' messenger bag that I bought from the men's section. And at the mall with my friend the other day, he totally teased me because I fell in love with the new plaid flannel shirts at The Gap (they were in the men's section).
10. I wore overalls pretty much every day when I was in elementary school. I've been told that that's very lesbionic.
9. My brother and I watched Xena together when we were younger. For the same reason.
Well, maybe neither of us were watching for the lesbian subtext (I was too young to appreciate that art), but we both definitely watched for Lucy Lawless.
8. We definitely both watched Victoria's Secret fashion shows for the same reason...
Yes, this was just an excuse to post pictures of Alessandra Ambrosio.
7. In high school, I told everyone how girls are more attractive than guys. Like how if you look around any room, there will be TONS of hot girls and maybe one attractive guy. How everyone didn't realize I was gay then...
6. At a sleepover with five gay guys, this is what I wore to bed: basketball shorts (stolen from my brother), one of my brother's T-shirts from when he was 12, and little boy briefs. Yep, very dykey.
5. Do I own Hugo Boss men's briefs? Yes. Are they my favorite? Yes. Did I buy them because of this:
Yes. By the way, I'm in the group of lesbians that want to be Shane, not do her.
P.S. This is why I don't buy Calvin Klein briefs:
Ew. I mean, lovely woman...
4. I've always listened to "lesbian" music (whatever that is, really), even before I knew that's what it was.
Love them both.
3. Did I walk into a table at the mall while staring at a perfume ad that had a hot girl in it? Yes.
It wasn't Kate Walsh, but I don't remember what the ad was for... too distracted. But I would have stared at Kate Walsh. And just because this is hot:
2. I went to P.F. Chang's for my friend's birthday. It was me and six gay guys, which does nothing for me. Luckily, we had the hottest waitress on earth. You don't even know... Hot. Usually, I lean out of the way if a server reaches to put something/take something off of the table. I didn't with her because, well, I'm a creeper and she was slammin'. And has my friend had to hear for the past two days how hot she was? Yep. And this is the only reason why I'm writing this post. Because he told me I had to blog about how this just proves how gay I am (or that I'm really a teenage boy). P.S. I did give her an amazing tip. She wasn't the best waitress, but have I mentioned that she was really hot?
1. This poster is now on my wall:
You know, because I really like the show...
(I'm pretty sure my roommate has figured out that I have a big lezzie crush on both of them. If not, she's not as smart as I thought she was.)