Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Show Me How You Burlesque

Thank @EmeraldFirefly for this post... She told me that I had to screencap Burlesque when it came out on DVD. Well, because of her, I went and saw it. And after I saw it, well, I couldn't wait 'til it's DVD release for a post. I may have another Burlesque post in the future when the DVD comes out. Because I will be screencapping the pants off of it. (P.S. It's obligatory that you click some of these screencaps for maximum effect.)

I went to see Burlesque twice this last weekend. Yes, twice. With my favorite gays in the whole world. Seriously, it's good entertainment for the whole family. Something for those who love the ladies and something for those who love the boys... Anyway, what I had heard about the movie was true... You do kinda need a cold shower after it... After being still completely blown away by hotness the second time around, I knew a post needed to happen.

I'll be honest, Kristen Bell, Christina Aguilera, and Julianne Hough are good looking, but they had never really done much for me... before... Kristen Bell's eyes are just a little weird and she just bugs for some reason. And Julianne Hough is just too Mormon-looking. Holy crap. They all did it for me in this movie... Kristen and Julianne as brunettes...
It just worked for me. And Christina was GORGEOUS.
Whole movie. Ridiculous.

So, in the movie, Christina Aguilera is a small town girl, living in a lonely world.
She takes a train (not a midnight one) off to L.A. so she can dance and sing and whatnot. And she stumbles upon a burlesque club owned by Cher. And we meet Cher's current burlesque dancers, including... Georgia.
Note: This picture does not do this moment justice.. Trust me...
Anywho, sexiness ensues.


Dude, I want hot chicks to climb out of my mirrors...

My one complaint about the movie: Not enough Hough.
I don't know what it is about her as a brunette... She was just so... wow.


And if you're wondering if there is any Sapphic suggestiveness in Burlesque...
Question. Answered.
(Click this image NOW...)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG yes... ! I agree that there was not enough J Hough.. who will forever now be known as Hot Stuff Hough in my mind because of this movie. I will totally reread this on my computer tomorrow so I can see (and save..) the pics full size. Love this, and the Journey reference made me laugh out loud.. yes, at 2:43 am.. oops. ;) Bravo. :D ( and thanks for the mention, it made my day/night/whatever the hell it is right now :p)

MormonLesbian said...

Oh, you... Hot Stuff Hough... By the way, the pics aren't fantastic quality since they were pulled from music videos and the trailer on YouTube. That is why it needs to be out on DVD!

Mister Fahrenheit said...

Best. Movie. Ever! Just because I got to see Cam Gigandet's gorgeous ass. Haha.

I am so glad I got to see this movie with you. Twice. :)

Love you, love everything about you, thinking about being you for Halloween.

MormonLesbian said...

I'm so glad I got to see it with you twice too!

Although I'm very disappointed that you didn't just comment/sing at me "Show a little more... Show a little less..." like Cher. VERY disappointed...

Mister Fahrenheit said...

"Show a little mo-ore, show a little le-ess. add a little smoke. Welcome to Burlesque!"

Only for you, my dear, will I sing in my Cher voice. ;)

Anonymous said...

this film doesn't come out until next week here in the UK :( but I've already got the soundtrack, and it's awesome, so I'm looking forward to seeing it! thanks for the awesome screencaps :)

Mars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Can't wait for this movie to come out on DVD. The music!! Oh, the music!! Wanted to get out of my seat and dance in the aisle. Probably would have been thrown of the theater. LOL

Best movie I've seen in a long time.