Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mane Attraction, Part V

Famke Janssen
Okay, I think this woman is freakin' gorgeous, regardless of hair color.
And I thought she was slammin' as a "redhead" as Jean Grey in X-Men.

Hilary Duff
Oh, Hilary Duff... I have a story about Hilary Duff that may make you like her a little more, if you currently don't like her. My friend (who I just came out to... Yay, me!) met Hilary Duff a few years back and she did not like her. At all. So, she went up to Hilary and said, "You are a terrible singer. You shouldn't do it." And Hilary responded, "I know. But I really like doing it and I'm just glad I have the opportunity to do it." That's pretty awesome. Someone goes up to your face and insults you, and you take it like a pro... And now my friend is fan of her!
Anywho, personally, I think the middle picture is as dark as she should go...

Julie Benz
She's always hot, but I definitely, definitely prefer her as a blonde.

(I really like the bottom picture of her as a brunette)

Olivia Wilde
Yes, she is a natural blonde; however, I think she should always be a brunette... personally...


Reese Witherspoon
Okay, this picture does not do her brunette look justice... Did you see Walk the Line? So hot as a brunette. But I do like both :D

Sasha Alexander
Usually I am so Team Maura, but Kate Todd's face in these screencaps...Wow.

7 comments:

Doom Kitteh said...

Ok! Let's try this again...

The Hilary Duff thing, kind of bad ass of her... and it does make me like her a little more lol.

Olivia Wilde, oh dear Olivia... I love sending sexy pictures of her to a friend because it's "torture" for her xD

Although gorgeous as a brunette she looks pretty sexy there as a blond, but the dark hair is definitely preferable.

MormonLesbian said...

Yeah, the blonde is VERY nice, but the brunette... ridic.

nicole said...

Famke Janessen was...wait that's her name? 0_o..anyway she was super hot as a redhead in X-men :)

and btw, loved what you did with the Hilary Duff pics, going from light to dark, awesome idea :) and that story does make me like her a little bit more lol

Julie Benz... ... :) yeah i like her better as a blonde.
i like both blonde and brunette for Olivia though :) well she's just super hot all around!! :D

Reese Witherspoon was AMAZING in Walk the Line! my favorite scene was when June Carter was writing Ring of Fire :D

and of course, Sasha is amazing as always :) at this point i like both the Kate Todd and Maura Isles look equally.

MormonLesbian said...

Yeah, I was all about the Maura look for the longest time. But watching NCIS... I definitely approve of both. Sasha's just always hot :D

Anonymous said...

I love X-Men. And that is all I have to say on this one.

Kiley said...

I love Famke Janssen!

Anonymous said...

I love Famke Janssen for several reasons. She is Dutch and famous world-wide which is awesome because us dutch people are not that well-known in general. And also, she has the same last name as me. So I can pretend I'm related to her. And well, did you see Xmen?! She kicks ass! That's my little rant done.
I love Hilary Duff as well, both blonde and brunette.
I'm totally Team Maura, but I love Kate Todd as well, lol.