Anywho, this morning, I was trying to go to bed when I thought, "ML, remember when you had an excuse to look at gorgey women every day because you actually updated your blog?!" Then I remembered that I had meant to screencap an episode of Brothers & Sisters with Calista Flockhart, which brought about an aching in my heart facsimile for a GWG post; thus, despite the fact that it was 8 in the morning, I embarked on creating this post. (I really should have broken that last sentence into two separate sentences... instead I'll just comment on how ridic its length is :D)
Calista FlockhartI have so much to say about this set of screencaps...
1. This was not the scene that I had to screencap in Brothers & Sisters. *See Future Post
2. It made me fall in love with Brothers & Sisters. Netflix had told me to watch B&S for ages and when I saw this scene, I cried aloud, "Oh, Netflix! You really do know me!" *This may or may not be true.
3. It made me re-fall in love with Calista Flockhart.
So, in this scene, Kitty Walker (Calista) totally showed up Rob Lowe, who thought she was just a little girl that wouldn't even know how to look at a gun.
Side Note: She was totally in Lost Girl :D
Jane LynchSooo, the second screencap is not a girl with a gun; HOWEVER, it always makes me laugh.
Kyra Sedgwick & Mary McDonnellI love both of these women, especially together.
One of these days, I hope to do a little subtexty recap for the two of them... Because we all know Captain Raydor totally has the hots for Brenda Leigh (who doesn't?)
Angie HarmonWhy R&I Needs to Be Back on My TV:
1. More Sangie on my telly
2. More recaps
3. More pics of Sangie with guns (I'm running out... !)
4. More Maurizona
Sasha AlexanderWhy I Need to Watch Some More NCIS ACASAP (As Close to As Soon As Possible):
1. Kate Todd recaps
2. More pics of Sasha with guns (I'm running out... !)