Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sasha Alexander=Full of Baby

Yep, Sasha Alexander is pregnant. And not with my child. I don't know how that happened...
I don't know how her pregnancy overlaps with her shooting schedule for R&I. But as long as they don't write it into the show. Do the Marcia Cross on Desperate Housewives move where they just people's heads (dead people's heads) or desserts (Angie Harmon) in the way.
Actors should only be allowed to get pregnant if it fits in with their storylines. It's just inconsiderate to the fans, writers, directors, etc. (I'm kidding, calm down)
Sooo, YAY! I, personally, am super excited for this new addition to her little family.

In other news...

I definitely recommend clicking the picture for an enlarged version...

1 comment:

Bruno Sperandio said...

E a mulher mais maravilhosa do mundo, amo de paixão, e minha unica eroina.
Gostaria muito que ela me disse-se so um oi para mim e me faria muito feliz.
te amo Sasha. I love you.