Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Born to Run

There was a new Rizzoli & Isles last night. Oh, guess what? I watched it. Surprising, eh? Even when it isn't a "very special lesbian episode," it is still so gay.

1. Jane with her brother
"Why are you doing this? I thought you hated running." -Rizzoli's brother
"Because I told my friend I would."
"Your 'friend'?" (accompanied by a look of skepticism that just screams, "She's more than just your friend.")

2. Jane to Maura
"I said that I would do this because we said we wanted to do something together." Right, because the two of them NEVER do things together. Like yoga, going undercover, having sleepovers, giving pet tortoises, going to parties, going to the bar, going shopping... Nope, never do things together at all...

3. Maura almost starts crying, but she stops after Jane mentions her cameltoe.


4. Maura wants Jane to lose the "baggy tee" she's wearing. In what way is that shirt "baggy"?


5. And the episode ends with a little moonlight run. A moonlight run followed by this:

So cute. But come on, Maura's leaning in and Jane's leg?

A non-Rizzles note on the episode: This is yet another reason why fanny packs should be illegal.

6 comments:

Noj said...

Thanks for that screencap! :)

Dr. G said...

Another great laugh! I love the pics along with your comments. You forgot to make a comment about that wonderful line and look to Jane when Maura said "orgasam". I'm ashamed to admit how many times I've watched that scene and the hug at the end. Thanks again!

MormonLesbian said...

Ah yes, the orgasm line... Honestly, I was a little distracted with my own dirty thoughts about that whole thing. So thanks for the catch, haha!

Anonymous said...

i gotta agree with jane on this one. if a friend of mine who also happens to be a beautiful woman suggests we do something together. even if i hate it i will do it. and maura nearly crying when jane says she doesn't want to do the marathon says something also. a friend could suggest you do something together and even if you disagree with it there's not a big chance of crying being involved. that raises a big old flag right there. lol

MormonLesbian said...

Yes, a big old RAINBOW flag, haha...

Anonymous said...

exactly. lol. a big beautiful rainbow flag