Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Coming Out

I'm not out. Well, I have one toe out. I've come out to my sister and to some lovely strangers on the Internet. My sister, wow, that was a big step for me. It wasn't on purpose, well, it was but it wasn't. A little unconscious, but slightly conscious impulse.
And that turned out great. Seriously, no sarcasm in that!

This blog isn't to whine and moan about me trying to reconcile my faith (Mormonism) with my sexuality (gay!). Sure, I may post randomly about certain insights, struggles, etc. But really, this blog is more... self-indulgent in a different way.
It's not even necessarily for others to read. I even doubt I'll get any readers. But, once again, self-indulgent.


My current obsession... Sasha Alexander from Rizzoli & Isles

Along with...

Angie Harmon from R&I

The best "lesbian buddy cop show that just doesn't know it yet."
Don't believe me...
http://www.afterellen.com/blog/dorothysnarker/rizzoli-and-isles-is-tvs-first-lesbian-buddy-cop-show-it-just-doesnt-know-it-yet"

I'm ashamed to say I've already read some of the fanfic out there about R&I... You know you're already Googling it...

1 comment:

nicole said...

i can't believe you started this in august!! you've accomplished a lot since then, i am impressed :)