Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bear With Me As...

...I change the name of my blog to "ObsessedWithR&I." Not really, but it'd be true. I got a Twitter account today. Why? Sasha Alexander tweets. Well, it's not verified but I have faith that it's her. Although following her makes me feel a little dirty and creepy inside. But I always feel a little dirty being a Mormon lesbian, so what the hell. Now I'm trying to decide if it'd be too weird if I made my cell phone wallpaper a Rizzoli & Isles tribute as everything else in my life has become.

Adorable, yes. Far too creepy though.

I'm currently working on trying to remember what my interests were before I discovered Rizzoli & Isles. I vaguely remember an ADA and a detective that I used to wish would just hook up (or "hook into each other," as someone I may be obsessed with would say)...
Of course I couldn't actually forget her---


Wait. What was I talking about? There's a Rizzoli & Isles promo on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg she has a twitter? woohoo lol
btw i loved your recap :)