Friday, October 8, 2010

Maurizona, Part I

You know how Jessica Capshaw and Sasha Alexander kinda look alike? (In case you forgot, see Exhibit A and Exhibit B.)

This caused me to search through hours of Grey's Anatomy/Rizzoli & Isles for screencaps that helps to illustrate what I like to call "Maurizona."
So, here is Part One of my Maurizona collection.


Adorable smiles!

(Note the twin slight dimple action)

Drinking beer with their girlfriends

More adorable smiling!

More Maurizona to come!
Also, I totally referenced Grey's Anatomy and Rizzoli & Isles on a midterm this week!

Oh, for those who don't follow me on Tumblr and didn't see this...

Love. Them.

2 comments:

Dr. G said...

Great caps! I like the similarities in the two characters and especially like that last pic of Sasha and Jessica. They look like such close friends.

Rainne said...

<3

I can't decide if I like Maurizona or Kateizona better.

<3