Friday, October 22, 2010

Double Post Friday: Kate Todd is a Top

There's not going to be a Rizzles Recap on Monday. How sad is that?! But I'm sure some (most) of you will still be craving some Sasha. So, I finally broke down and brushed the dust off of my disc of NCIS I have from Netflix (I received it October 8...). So, Monday there will be some delicious Kate Todd for all of you to enjoy.

This post is really because a certain someone (you know who you are) asked for a preview. So, here's what you should expect for Monday's post and some screencaps I won't be using on Monday from the episode (Season 1, Episode 5).

*I think there is an undeniable chemistry between Gibbs and Kate... something about Sasha and people with the last name "Harmon" (Seriously, if I had watched this when it first ran, I would have totally been a Kibbs shipper... Kate and Tony? Pass.)

...even so, Kate Todd may be a little bisexual (you'll see the proof on Monday).

Furthermore, Kate Todd... she's a top (you'll also see that Monday).

In summation, Season 1, Episode 5 of NCIS... there's lesbian subtext.


--Grey's Anatomy post tomorrow--

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 <3 you. :)

MormonLesbian said...

Yay, Twin. I heart you too!

nicole said...

thanks for the preview!! i feel so special lol
i saw some lesbian subtext while watching the show but not a whole lot so i'm excited to see what you come up with :)
thanks again, you're the coolest!

Doom Kitteh said...

This is going to make me want to watch the first season isn't it? I've only seen the episode where she got splattered, and by that I mean I some how was "lucky" enough that it was the first part of the episode I watched... lol

MormonLesbian said...

Yeah, there isn't that much subtext, but it's enough. I should have pulled some good Kate/Abby moments from the first four episodes... Like the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

And Doom Kitteh, watch the first season. Or, you know, just come here for the screencaps :)

Dr. G said...

If you are not watching the first two seasons of NCIS you need to ASAP! Especially as a Sasha fan it is some of her best work and so different from Maura. Kate Todd is HOTT! I was just thinking about the ep you referenced and realized I need to watch it again as it is very Kate-centric and you get to see another side of her. I just want to give her a hug at the end! Abby and Kate are great together too. I watched two more eps last night--yikes, only 7 left in Season 1. I don't want the ride to end too soon. By the way, there are lots of great KIBBS fics out there. I might have to write one someday as I also love their chemistry.

Unknown said...

I don't look forward to Monday very often, but I am right now.. :D yay for Kate Todd related posts!

Dr. G said...

Oops...I was thinking of a different episode...one later in season 1. "Left for Dead". Now Im going to have to re-watch episode 5 to get ready for Monday's recap. Oh, the hardship!