Friday, September 10, 2010

Rizzles!!!

Rizzoli & Isles has been on my mind this week. Well, it seems to always be on my mind these days... But I've heard some things about the finale and... speechless.

DorothySnarker/Surrenders posted this picture on her blog:

I almost peed my pants with glee.

She found the photoshop masterpiece at
So, I perused the site...

Eff the first picture...

Do you see this? Are you seeing this? Oh. My. HOTT.
(Also, you are an IDIOT if you don't click this one to enlarge it...)

BeeJustMe Girl, you are brilliant. I worship you. And please, keep being you because you are amazing.

Also, I've gotten a comment and a couple emails about recapping the first five episodes of Rizzoli & Isles. Anyone interested? I'll ask again on the finale recap since, really, no one reads my blog except for the Rizzles.

5 comments:

Dr. G said...

You haven't seen the best one yet! The kiss!

Now I need to find spoilers. Thanks for posting these. I'll try to find the link and post it in another comment.

Anonymous said...

I just wanna say not only did i enlarge this picture, i also made it my wallpaper.

MormonLesbian said...

Haha nice... And fantastic idea! *changing wallpaper*

notsure2010 said...

Love these pics. BTW, have you been reading any of the Rizzles stuff over at fanfiction.net?

MormonLesbian said...

Oh yes, I am embarrassed to say that I have become a fanfiction reader since Rizzles. I had made fun of friends who had read it in the past, but now... addicted.