Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Girls With Guns, Part XI

I am so glad I learned my Roman numerals in 1st grade... :)
Anywho, this morning, I was trying to go to bed when I thought, "ML, remember when you had an excuse to look at gorgey women every day because you actually updated your blog?!" Then I remembered that I had meant to screencap an episode of Brothers & Sisters with Calista Flockhart, which brought about an aching in my heart facsimile for a GWG post; thus, despite the fact that it was 8 in the morning, I embarked on creating this post. (I really should have broken that last sentence into two separate sentences... instead I'll just comment on how ridic its length is :D)

Calista Flockhart
I have so much to say about this set of screencaps...
1. This was not the scene that I had to screencap in Brothers & Sisters. *See Future Post
2. It made me fall in love with Brothers & Sisters. Netflix had told me to watch B&S for ages and when I saw this scene, I cried aloud, "Oh, Netflix! You really do know me!" *This may or may not be true.
3. It made me re-fall in love with Calista Flockhart.
So, in this scene, Kitty Walker (Calista) totally showed up Rob Lowe, who thought she was just a little girl that wouldn't even know how to look at a gun.

Emmanuelle Vaugier
Hot
Side Note: She was totally in Lost Girl :D

Jane Lynch
Sooo, the second screencap is not a girl with a gun; HOWEVER, it always makes me laugh.

Kate Beckinsale


Kyra Sedgwick & Mary McDonnell
I love both of these women, especially together.
One of these days, I hope to do a little subtexty recap for the two of them... Because we all know Captain Raydor totally has the hots for Brenda Leigh (who doesn't?)

Angie Harmon
Why R&I Needs to Be Back on My TV:
1. More Sangie on my telly
2. More recaps
3. More pics of Sangie with guns (I'm running out... !)
4. More Maurizona

Sasha Alexander
Why I Need to Watch Some More NCIS ACASAP (As Close to As Soon As Possible):
1. Kate Todd recaps
2. More pics of Sasha with guns (I'm running out... !)

1 comment:

nicole said...

great post :D love the Kyra Sedgwick and Mary McDonnell post but i can't for the life of me remember what episode it's from lol