Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Spectacular

Alright, Team. I'm going back home this week, so I'll try to post every day, but I'm not going to guarantee it. But hopefully I'll be getting my computer fixed when I'm back down so I can actually watch DVDs again and screencap some more NCIS (although I do have three more weeks worth stored on my computer, no worries).
Anywho, here's what's good this week!

Monday, November 15
*Emma Watson will be on Letterman
Who's going to be seeing Harry Potter?!

*Anna Torv will be on Leno
She doesn't do much for me, but...

Tuesday, November 16
*Julianne Moore will be on Leno
*Anne Hathaway and Emma Watson will be on Regis & Kelly


*Rosario Dawson will be on Conan


Legs.

*It's Maeve Quinlan's birthday!
Okay, and I couldn't resist posting a Maeve/Jill Bennett pic :D


Thursday, November 18
*Anne Hathaway will be on Jimmy Fallon


Saturday, November 20
*It's Laura Harris' birthday!
I'm really just in love with Daisy Adair.

4 comments:

Doom Kitteh said...

Emma Watson and Anne Hathaway! YAY <333 I love them... HARRY POTTER... rofl XD I am NOT a nerd. Totally not.

I also have no idea who Anna Torv is.

MormonLesbian said...

Anna Torv is on the show Fringe... I don't know. I don't watch it.

Kiley said...

I love Anne Hathaway. She is looking really hot in that new movie. I can't remember what is it called...

MormonLesbian said...

Oh, yes. Love and Other Drugs. I hear she's very naked in a lot of the movie.